Latest News For Online

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

 Tarantino, 58, is worth an estimated $ 120million (£ 86million), but he recently revealed that he once pledged never to share any of his wealth with his mother.

Speaking to Billion co-creator Brian Koppelman on The Moment podcast, he explained that she wasn't always his biggest supporter, saying she never backed her ambition to become a writer.

Tarantino recalled how, when he got in trouble for writing screenplays in school, his mother said 'b ****' to him about it, saying, 'If he said, ' Oh, and by the way, that little writing career , ' with the quotes and everything. That little '  writing career '  you're doing? It's F *** ing over! ' "

Tarantino with his mom, Connie Zastoupil.  Credit: family photo
Tarantino with his mom, Connie Zastoupil. Credit: family photo

He continued, “And when she said that to me in that sarcastic way, I was in my head, and I was like, 'OK, ma'am. When I become a successful writer, you will never see penny of my success.

“There won't be a home for you. There's no vacation for you, no Elvis Cadillac for mom. You have nothing. Because you said that. "

Tarantino's mother Connie Zastoupil now has her say on the matter, simply saying in a statement to United States Today that her son has her support and that she is "proud" of him.

She said: “Regarding my son Quentin - I support him, I am proud of him and I love him and his growing new family .

“It gave me great joy to dance at her wedding and hear from her when my grandson Leo was born. "

Credit: PA
Credit: PA

She added that it is easy for comments like Tarantino ' turn become viral and without full context and she did not want to participate in this compromise salacious media frenzy .

In the podcast episode, Koppelman asked the 58-year-old if he had kept his promises.

Tarantino laughed as he said, “Yeah, yeah… I helped her make a jam with the IRS. But no house. No Cadillac, no house. "

He added, “There are consequences for your words when dealing with your children. Remember that there are consequences for your sarcasm about what is meaningful to them. "



Free Robux  Free Robux   Free Robux   Free Robux   Free Robux  Free Robux  Free Robux  Free Robux 

Free Robux   Free Robux  Free Robux   Free Robux   Free Robux   Free Robux   Free Robux  Free Robux 

Free Robux  Free Robux  Free Robux   

Bottom Ad [Post Page]