Latest News For Online

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

 Until last month, the Blink-182 star had not traveled by plane since being involved in a fatal plane crash in 2008.

In June, he posted on Twitter to say he "could fly again," and since then he's been taking off on a chic vacation with his girlfriend Kardashian.

And it is a "deal" that he made with his partner and that he credits for helping him overcome his fear.

Speaking to Nylon about his recent trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, Barker said, “I didn't even know I was going to go.

“I made a deal with her that she just said, 'I would love to travel with you. I want to go to Italy with you. I want to go to Cabo with you. I want to go to Paris with you, I want to go to Bora Bora with you.

“And I said, 'Well, when the day comes when you want to fly, I'm telling you I'll do it with you. I would do anything with you. And just give me 24 hours 'notice.' And that's what she did. "

Travis and Kourtney also enjoyed a trip to Paris.  Credit: Instagram / @ travisbarker
Travis and Kourtney also enjoyed a trip to Paris. Credit: Instagram / @ travisbarker

After landing on dry land again, Barker shared a cute photo of himself cuddling his girlfriend with the caption: “With you anything is possible. "

And it didn't stop in Mexico - Barker and Kardashian also recently enjoyed a trip to Italy and France.

Opening up on his relationship, he told the post, “To have something that gives me strength and hope to be able to overcome things that have been so traumatic in my life says a lot.

“She is definitely that to me. I am invincible when I am with her. It's like I never dreamed, I never even considered flying again. "

Barker spent three months in hospital after the 2008 accident, in which he suffered third degree burns to 65% of his body.

Speaking on Hello America in 2015, Barker said, “The plane is on fire and my hands are on fire, so I unbuckle my seat belt and jump straight into the jet, which has all the fuel in it.

“Basically, I set my whole body on fire. I am so drenched in kerosene that there is nothing I can do to put out the fire.

"I'm completely naked at this point… I run, I grab my testicles, my genitals, because, I don't know why, and then we realize, you know, we're off the plane and." .. the plane explodes. "

Bottom Ad [Post Page]